Superoperator is the pioneer in digitalizing the car wash industry. Their duty is to make solutions that serve their purpose without harming the environment. Now, this fast-growing company is looking for new team members with different backgrounds and expertise. Is there an opportunity right for you as a business development manager, Scrum Master or UI Developer?
“Our vision is to make car washing as quick and convenient as it gets to car owners with less driving around, getting out of the car, and needing to wash cars at home making sure that the sewage is managed properly and causes no harm to the environment.”
Read more about the open positions and apply now!
Game-changing digital solutions for car wash business
Superoperator transforms car wash into a digital success story. Their technology contains everything you need for digitalizing your car wash – from hardware and automatic license plate recognition to software and mobile application.
With their modern technological solutions they can shorten waiting times, measure and optimise the usage of detergents and water according to the degree of soiling of the vehicle and re-use the water to make car washing more sustainable for our planet.
Their solutions also allow contactless & secure digital payments and access contributing to safer car wash visits at all times when social distancing and data protection is needed now and in the future.
Mission: With digital solutions, work towards making the car washing more accessible and the whole industry more environmentally friendly.
Purpose: Develop technology solutions that are safe and secure to use and reduce the environmental effects of car washing.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Now they are looking for a business development manager with experience in digital platform economy and digital services. If you have 5+ years experience in sales and fluency with written and spoken English. Would this be an opportunity for you?
They hope you have:
- Relevant educational background (university or university of applied sciences)
- Experience in digital platform economy and digital services
- Fluent skills in spoken and written English. Communication skills in German are considered as an asset
- Open & result-oriented mindset and aptitude to adopt new skills and know-how
- 5+ years experience in sales
- We also expect you have a willingness commute between our focus markets and different office locations
They offer you:
- At Superoperator you will get to work with an entrepreneurial-minded team, in which everyone works with high passion, motivation and supports each other
- Modern office and tools, mobile work in flexible working culture and good opportunities for career development
- Salary that is on the level of your skills and experience with good fringe benefits
- Advantage of being part of a pioneering team building better digital solutions and customer experience in the digitalising automotive industry
SCRUM MASTER, LEAD DEVELOPER
In this position, you will take the role of scrum master and lead developer working closely with 3rd party providers and the rest of the team.
Your daily work tasks include architectural work – you get to affect the overall development of the product and technological choices. Besides this, the role includes hands-on coding with the rest of the team. You also get to roll up your sleeves with leading and coaching the development team. You help the teams to apply the Scrum framework, help them to monitor their performance as well as resolve issues that hinder the teams’ work. You’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work and to help create self-organizing teams that are fully productive during sprints.
They hope you have:
- Relevant educational background (e.g. university or university of applied sciences)
- Previous experience from a scrum master role
- Team and results-oriented approach with good communication skills
- Fluent skills in English. Finnish skills are seen as an asset
- When things get more normal again, we also expect you have a willingness to travel (few times a year), since we work internationally and globally in different locations
They consider as an asset:
- Other skills in backend development (e.g. .NET) and with public cloud technologies (e.g. AWS)
- Other language skills (e.g. German)
They offer you:
- At Superoperator you will get to work in a small team of professionals in a flat organization as a part of an international team. The team is not only working in Finland but around Europe, so you also get to work from the geographical location that works the best for you!
- Flexible working culture and a responsible role in which you get to develop yourself professionally
- An entrepreneurial-minded team, in which everyone works with high passion, motivation and supports each other
- Possibility to jump in interesting projects (with for example AI) that pioneer the car service market globally
- The salary that is on the level of your skills and experience
- Phone-benefit and an option for redeeming a share of the personnel fund
Or at the latest on Tuesday 23th of November 2021.
Leave your email & choose the position you want to apply to get more instructions.