Prönö is a new platform with thousands of professionals across different areas of expertise, and you can use our search feature to see which of them are interested in and available for board positions.
Of course, you can filter and sort them by their professions and expertise, but Pröno also helps you dive deeper into who they really are – into their values and dreams, and what they stand for.
Perhaps best of all, if you want to make things easy on yourself, we can develop a list of strong candidates for you.
Let me introduce you to Prönö Board Search
Here’s how it works:
- We set up a board position available on our platform, and this can be done either publicly with your company name and logo or silently, totally behind the scenes.
- Next, we alert all potential candidates about when the search will take place, so they can update their profiles to highlight their most relevant skills.
- Meanwhile, we also promote the search outside of our community to attract new talent looking for similar positions.
- At your chosen time, all candidates with matching skills are listed, evaluated, and sorted according to the following criteria:
- Profession and expertise
- Recommendations on our platform
- Values and dreams
- Willingness to promote societal causes
- Then, the list is sent to you for further evaluation.
- Lastly, we will create a long-list and/or short list for you to continue with.
In short, we do all the hard work in order to find you as many top-notch candidates as we can, and you pick the best ones to follow up with. This saves you time, while also providing a broader and more qualified pool of potential board members.
But here is what makes Prönö Board Search truly special:
- We do not show or rank age, gender or race. All candidates considered equally.
- We do not handpick candidates based on our own experience or connections, but based on their professions, skills, merits and values.
- We can optionally include potential candidates from outside of your home country.
- We can publicly announce who was selected and also let all candidate who were not selected know the criteria that determined the decision in this search.
- And maybe most valuably, all of the applicants are able to offer their expertise to you before or after the application process, creating a network of highly talented individuals who are ready to help you in the future.
Do you want to hear more about Prönö Board Search?
To start Prönö Board Search, first thing you need to do is to create an organization account. You can do it super easily – and for free!