Now it’s super easy to add your experience to your Prönö profile!
We have made it possible for you to do this with just a few clicks by using your LinkedIn profile. If you have already added your experience to LinkedIn, why not use the same information on Prönö as well? It couldn’t be much simpler, and it saves you time!
WHY ADD EXPERIENCE TO YOUR PRÖNÖ PROFILE?
Don’t you want to let other prönös know more about you and your background? This is how they can see if you are their perfect match.
You can share your education, work, board and advisory board member experience. And once your profile is updated, all prönös can easily see what you have done in the past.
HOW DO YOU DO IT?
STEP 1: Get your LinkedIn resume in the right format
- Sign in to LinkedIn and go to your profile.
- Click “More” and then “Build a resume”.
- Click “Create from profile“, and your resume will appear on the screen.
- Then download your resume to your computer by clicking “Download as PDF” in the upper right corner.
(Note: You need to build a resume using LinkedIn and then download that resume as a pdf. Making a pdf of your LinkedIn profile page isn’t the right way to do this.)
STEP 2. Now you are ready to upload your resume on Prönö
- Sign into Prönö to upload your resume to your profile.
(Note: The file name of the pdf you uploaded should start with “Resume” if you downloaded it without changing the name).
STEP 3. Upload your resume on your profile settings
- Go to Experience tab of your Prönö profile settings to upload the resume.
- Scroll to Education, work and entrepreneurship & board positions section and click “Add using LinkedIn button“
- Upload your resume to Prönö, and we will autofill your profile with information about your experience.
- Check that all the information is correct and add anything that seems to be missing.
- Click “Save” to all information you want to save to your profile.
- And when you are ready, go to your profile to see how your updated profile looks.
… And the end result will be something like this!
(Not bad for a couple minutes of clicking, right?)