We are looking for a proactive QA Engineer with skills and experience to ensure the high quality of our software products. You will be involved in the design and creation of tests and resolving system problems in a fast-paced environment.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Practical experience in UI testing;
- Practical experience in API testing;
- Cross-broker testing (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, Safari Mobile etc.)
- Web-related knowledge (HTTP, Browser debugging)
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with Postman or Insomnia for API testing
- Experience working with Scrum teams
- Experience with developing automation tests using Cypress
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in Finnish or Polish.
- Join the project as the first QA in the team;
- Manual testing of the delivered User Stories by the Development Team;
- Requirement analysis and writing out test-cases;
- Perform functional, smoke, and regression testing on web-based applications;
- Deep involvement in release processes at all stages;
- Proactive work on expanding test coverage;
What we offer
Work remotely in a dynamic and collaborative work environment, with opportunities for professional growth and development. Team operates remotely, where part of the theme is in Tampere and Helsinki in Finland, and CTO in Krakow, Poland. You will work closely with the CTO.
You will have a great influence on shaping the testing processes and involvement with product planning. Ability to work with a global and diverse team.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “QA Engineer”.